GGG 2016 Memorial Day Weekend
Friday night - New Folks. a very impressive bunch of up-and-comers. Tradition in new hands.
5 Mile String Band
Right: The Young Novelists
Barn Dance - Saturday night
Dance band: GGG_Live
Caller: Elwood Donnelly
Most scheduled concerts & workshops are during the day; Sampler concert Sat. 10:25 am. Barn Dance Sat. evening.
There is jamming and informal music in the campgrounds anytime - including with featured performers.
- Adults (22yrs+) $60/weekend* or $35/day
- Students (19-22yrs) $35/weekend* or $20/day
- under 19 free, with paying adult
- Evening only: $7/night.
You don't have to be a member of The Pickin' & Singin' Gatherin' (PSG) to come to the GGG. * Weekend rates include camping (Fri, Sat, Sun)
(deadline: Monday May 16, 2016)
- Adults (22yrs+) $55/weekend* $30/day
- Students (18-22yrs) $30/weekend* $18/day - younger kids free with an adult.
For a pre-registration form Bruce Pomeroy 518/355-7330 or Howie
(518)882 6809 - leave a message.
Or click here for an adobe acrobat format pre-reg form -2016, Print it, fill out the information, and send it to the address indicated on the FORM, with a check made out to "The Picking & Singing Gathering" or just "the PSG". PLEASE include a self-addressed, stamped return envelope - for your badges.
You don't have to be a member of PSG to come to the GGG, but we hope you will join; just indicate it on the form. You can get "Tickets" also on-line - newas last year.
* Weekend rates include camping.
Day parking is also free on the fairgrounds.
For the Friday New Folks concert or Saturday Night Dance only, a $5 donation is requested. Younger folks under 15 free, with paying adult! What a deal!
For further Information send e-mail to Howie. Volunteers are needed.
- From Albany, take I-87 (the northway) to exit 12.
- Take route 67 west to the junction of route 50.
- Turn right. Go through the village of Ballston Spa (through 3 traffic lights) and make a left onto Prospect Street.
- Go up the hill to Saratoga County Fairgrounds. (Saturday morning use the alternate route, past the high school.)
From Scotia, Glenville, Burnt Hills, Charlton, Amsterdam, Saratoga Springs, Cambridge, Glens Falls, Vermont, etc. - you must know the way already.
see:saratogacountyfair.org for directions
Also try: MapQuest : Ballston Spa NY or 165 prospect st, ballston spa ny 12020, or Fairgrounds Ave & Prospect St, Ballston Spa, NY or just Zip:12020 or Google_map